By placing an order with Wrexham Tech, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below:
1. Wrexham Tech will carry out work only where an agreement is provided online or by email with the following refund policy:
- Full refund: In cases where the project has not been started, or we are unable to meet the initially agreed requirements within the stated timescale, we will provide a full refund
- Partial refund: If you feel the work produced does not meet your initial brief a partial refund may be given. This will be the amount paid less the base cost of the time spent on the work
- No refunds: If the website has been approved and completed no refund is payable.
2. Websites are created using WordPress. Wrexham Tech cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of either service, or for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss.
3. Once your site is live on your domain it is assumed that the project has been completed to your satisfaction. Any additional work is then charged at the prevailing support cost.
4. Should you choose the option of having administrative rights to your website you will be able to make changes to your own site and amend content. Wrexham Tech does not accept responsibility for any changes that you make to your site.
5. All text and images submitted must be free of copyright. Wrexham Tech accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyright law arising from any text or images used on your site. Text needs to be sent in a format that allows us to copy and paste, keeping the existing formatting in place.
6. We may include plugins on your website to improve the overall user experience on your site. These include but are not limited to contact forms, image slideshows, videos and maps. As these are third party apps hosted by another supplier we cannot accept responsibility for any loss of service or malfunction that may occur. Each third party reserves the right to alter or remove their service and or charge fees if certain usage limits are reached. Customers will be notified in such event and would be able to decide whether or not to continue with the service or to find an alternative provider.
7. We reserve the right to include a screenshot of, and link to your completed website on the portfolio page of our website, review websites, and on any of our social media accounts.
8. All sites can be viewed on laptops, PC’s, tablets and mobile devices running the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
9. Your hosting period begins once your site is live on your domain, or one month after you place your order, or once your domain has been registered (whichever comes first). If you do not make your payments on time the hosting will expire and your site will no longer be live. Once hosting has expired, it will be possible to reinstate your website for a period of 7 days, after 7 days your site will be permanently deleted. Wrexham Tech excludes liability for any loss of profit caused to the customer by the expiration of the hosting as a result of the customer’s failure to renew their services.
11. All domain names will be registered in the clients name and as such the domain name belongs to the client, not to Wrexham Tech. The domain will be registered for 1 year. The renewal is included within the web hosting fee. If the customer does not renew the services the domain will expire and will be available for general sale. No cash alternative is available for customers who purchase their own domain name.
12. Wrexham Tech excludes liability for any loss of profit caused to the customer by the expiration of the domain name as a result of a technical fault or any other fault caused by the hosting company or any third party.
13. Website drafts will be created based on the design brief and information provided by the customer. If the design brief changes significantly after the first draft has been created a support charge for any additional work may be applied.
14. Due to external factors we cannot offer any guarantees regarding the search engine position we will achieve for websites. We cannot accept liability for any change in rankings, or drop off in the position of your website due to changes in the algorithms of the search engines or the factors that they use to rank websites.
15. Wrexham Tech reserve the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or controversial. We also reserve the right to refuse to handle any site found to be involved in any black hat search engine optimisation techniques. Should any of these situations arise we reserve the right to terminate your web hosting service without notice and you would not be due a refund.
16. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.