Client Feedback: “We were in need of a new website and social presence. Nathan and his team went well above the call of duty. We were regularly kept in the loop and up to date. The turn around was amazing.”
Attaining more customers through the door is what every pub and/or restaurant owner dreams of. With modern technology and the Internet, there’s never been a better time to achieve this; you just need to feed the imaginations of your customer-base so that there is a constant stream of foot-traffic coming through at any one time. With a very primitive looking website, and not much going on in the way of social media, we were approached by a local Wrexham pub in need of a complete online overhaul.
The Bridge came to us in need of a new website and a improved online presence; in particular promoting their new Christmas Menu for 2019. Our tasks included:
- Creating a new website to showcase who they were and what they do. This included a bunch of new menu designs that were simple and distraction-free
- Claiming ownership and updating Google and Bing Business Listings
- Claiming ownership and updating review citation-type websites
- Writing weekly blog posts, primarily on the events happening in the pub
- Graphic design used to advertise the pub to the local area.
- A brand new website and social pages
- Massive increase in engagement on Facebook; from 50 average engagements to 1.1k
- Increase in enquires, table bookings and Christmas Menu bookings.
Client Feedback: We are delighted with the results produced and cannot recommend them more highly.
Web Design and Digital Marketing Wrexham
If you’re looking to get your company, service or product out there on the Internet, Wrexham Tech can help. We pride ourselves in providing a quality service in return that caters distinctly to your requirements, and all at an affordable, transparent price. Get in touch today for more information.