Would you like to generate more website traffic from your local area? Looking for ways to improve the local awareness for the service you’re providing or product that you’re trying to sell? Whether you want to drive more leads or footfall, a local search engine optimisation (SEO) campaign will help you appear in front of the audience searching for services or products in your area. That might sound worryingly technical, but we’re here to help. For more information on the services we offer to local businesses in Wrexham, please click here.
Brafton share with us 7 super effective, local SEO tips in one of their latest infographics. Here’s a quick summary:
- Prioritise and optimise your Google My Business (GMB) listing
- Keep all name, address, phone number and website listings up to date and correct
- Reply to all your customer reviews
- Focus on ongoing optimisation
- Be proactive with questions and answers on your Google My Business listing
- Keep technical SEO top of mind
- Keep a close eye on your competition.
For more detailed information, please refer to the Infographic below: